End Season

 


   It's the fourth quarter, and things have been tense. For a few weeks, I've been so close to finding peace. It didn't feel like a blur because I was well aware that my junior year was drawing to a close. Since the thought that everything will be accomplished soon nagged at me, I continued to be worried, losing interest in completing my responsibilities.

   I've experienced challenges that have made it difficult for me to do my assignments. I've always been lazy, and it's been with me since the beginning of my distance learning experience. I feel even more lazy as vacation approaches, causing me to cram and postpone my schoolwork. I will continue to push myself to be more diligent in my education, regardless of my bad habits.

   Moving on, despite several problems, this current distant learning system is complete for this school year, but I can't say I favor it. Face-to-face learning is still my preference because it ensures that I am learning and improving in my academics. And now, as a Senior High student, I'm looking forward to the next stage of my education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The President should prioritize what needs to be prioritized!”