"New Year New Me"



        2020 was a very tough year for me. Unexpected events came and it caused me both pain and happiness, some of those events badly affected my mental health and its stability. Caused me to be unproductive and unmotivated in doing the things I loved before, I became lazy and irresponsible. I’ve gained and lost many people back in 2020.

        This year I’m going to change and grow, I’m going to bring out the better version of myself. I’m going to face all the challenges this year is going to bring. I’m going to be courageous, I’ll face all my weaknesses and fears. We don’t grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges life will bring us.

        They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. This year I will make myself a better person. It’s time to say goodbye to the old version of ourselves and say hello to the new and better one.

Comments

  1. It is nice that you are ready and willing to face challenges and change yourself for the better. I agree that we grow because of the problems life gives us. And I hope you succeed in reaching your goals. Have a good day and a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lhei! I like that you are positive to grow and be a better version of yourself. I hope for you to have an easy and smooth year achieving your dreams. Have a blissful year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is human nature to seek for improvement however not everyone has the will to improve themselves. I am fascinated by your will to improve and leave last year's negativity behind. Your blog is very motivating. I hope for your prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaz! I am intrigued by your will to strengthen and leave behind the turmoil of last year. I hope you'll achieve your goals successfully. Have a pleasant year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“The President should prioritize what needs to be prioritized!”