We can and We will!

 


Before the new method of learning started, I underestimated its state of quality. I expected that this kind of learning method would be easier than the old method which is face-to-face learning, for the reason that I can effortlessly access various resources that might come on handy, one of these resources is something we mostly use today which is the internet. But my expectations turned around to the opposite direction.

In this quarter, I've already learned a lot to be honest. I have gained knowledge from all the subjects, I even discovered things I didn't thought I'm capable of doing. I also discovered many things about myself that I haven't know before.

The most stressful challenge I needed to cope-with in this quarter is Procrastination and laziness or lack of productivity. My unproductiveness is the reason why I'm struggling on answering modules and passing them on time. I always cram on finishing my modules and I hated this habit so much, I would have a mental breakdown every time I do it. I also struggled in understanding the lesson, self-study doesn't work for me, I need assistance in understanding the lesson given by our teacher. But as days goes by, I was able to maintain my productiveness, I also learned how to manage my time properly. I'm grateful that I'm slowly improving.

The first quarter was difficult. I'm not even going to be surprise if the next quarter would be more difficult than the previous one. I'll continue to fight, I'm ready to face the next level. To my fellow students who are also struggling in this kind of method of education, we can all do it. We can and We will.



Photo: 

https://www.kendrickhome.net/product/black-we-can-and-we-will/ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The President should prioritize what needs to be prioritized!”