"Discovering yourself is an ADVENTURE"

         


             I am Jazerey Lhei D. Funtanilla, a normal 16- year old girl who lives in Tamag, Vigan City Ilocos Sur. I’m the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Funtanilla. I am a girl who is still trying to discover things about herself, a teen who is still trying to know herself better.

            I am still trying to discover things I’m good at or what I am capable of doing and stuff that I’m interested in. I’m just trying to know myself better. I am a risk-taker but not always, sometimes I’m brave enough to try things I’m not familiar with or things that is new to me. While trying different kinds of hobbies, I found out things I am capable of doing and stuffs I’m interested in.

            I just recently discovered that I have a talent in painting, I tried different brush strokes techniques and tried blending colors and the painting came out good. I also know how to draw. I can sing and play the guitar. I love writing poems and stories, I also love reading them, these are my hobbies at the moment.

            I discovered that I’m a good listener, I can be your shoulder to cry on. I’m good in making friends and socializing. I’m a bubbly person, I can make people smile and laugh. I’m adventurous, I love travelling to new places and trying new things. I'm also a pet lover

There are more things I haven’t discovered about myself yet, more things I haven’t tried yet. I’ll be more courageous in trying new things. Discovering yourself is an adventure, so don’t be afraid to try new things.

 You’ll never know what you’re good at without even trying, be brave and discover your capabilities.

Comments

  1. I love how you you describe yourself throughout the article. I know that you are simple and very generous person. I aslo love painting and i like to draw, i hope that we can paint together soon. I also know how to play guitar but i dont know how to play it well. Thank you for your article because it made me realize that there are many things i haven't discovered about myself yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you describe yourself. I like how you come up with this ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“The President should prioritize what needs to be prioritized!”